Community is defined in the Merriam-Webster dictionary as a group of people with a common characteristic…
Welcome to the City of Adrian Michigan
A city of arts, parks, culture and innovation.Adrian is an all-around great place for adults to live and children to grow up; with its elite schools and its thriving cultural scene, including the historic Croswell Opera House. Adrian is the county seat of Lenawee County and home to Adrian College, Siena Heights University and Jackson College. We are located within convenient driving distance of Detroit, Ann Arbor and Toledo.
Would you like to share your thoughts and ideas about keeping your community safe? We need to hear from you! You are invited to join community members on November 21st to share your experiences and participate in an easy, fun photography project. By...
The commission packet and agenda for the Monday, November 18, 2019 City Commission meeting at 7:00pm is now available. There will be a pre-meeting at 6:00pm. Both meetings are open to the public, and the public is encouraged to attend. The Commission...
- Current Agenda
- 2019 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- Water Treatment Plant Optimization Study for Taste and Odor
- FY2019-20 Approved Budget
- Commission Meeting Audio Recordings
- Boards and Commissions: Openings
- City Services Brochure
- Contact Your City Commission
- Contact Department Head
- Water Treatment Plant Monthly Operating Reports
- 2018 Water Quality Report
- Online Payments
- 2018 Strategic Plan
- Adrian 2018 Non-Motorized Transportation Plan
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Report An Issue
- Connecting Lenawee Plan
- Title VI Non-Discrimination Plan
- FY2018-19 Expenditure Budget
- FY2018-19 Revenue Budget
- Public Act 202 of 2017 Pension Report
- Public Act 202 of 2017 Health Care (OPEB) Report
Sign Up To Receive Text Updates From the City of Adrian
The City of Adrian Video Tour
Ashlee Hill of Adrian is the winner of the City of Adrian Video Contest sponsored by RE/MAX Main Street Realty.