Community is defined in the Merriam-Webster dictionary as a group of people with a common characteristic…
Welcome to the City of Adrian Michigan
A city of arts, parks, culture and innovation.Adrian is an all-around great place for adults to live and children to grow up; with its elite schools and its thriving cultural scene, including the historic Croswell Opera House.
Adrian is the county seat of Lenawee County and home to Adrian College, Siena Heights University and Jackson College. We are located within convenient driving distance of Detroit, Ann Arbor and Toledo.
This year the Great Lakes Woodworking Festival is bringing together the best woodworkers from the Great Lakes region, ranging from several different woodworking disciplines. These woodwworkers are unified by their love for woodworking, getting their...
- Current Agenda
- Commission Meeting Audio Recordings
- Engage Adrian Mobile App
- Boards and Commissions: Openings
- City Services Brochure
- Contact Your City Commission
- Contact Department Head
- Online Payments
- Strategic Plan
- NEW! Medical Marihuana Facilities Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Report An Issue
- Connecting Lenawee Plan
- Dura Site 1365 Beecher ASTI Report
- Title VI Non-Discrimination Plan
- NEW! Proposed FY2018-19 Revenue Budget
- NEW! Proposed FY2018-19 Expenditure Budget
- FY2017-18 Expenditure Budget
- FY2017-18 Revenue Budget
- Public Act 202 of 2017 Pension Report
- Public Act 202 of 2017 Health Care (OPEB) Report
The City of Adrian Video Tour
Ashlee Hill of Adrian is the winner of the City of Adrian Video Contest sponsored by RE/MAX Main Street Realty.