Community is defined in the Merriam-Webster dictionary as a group of people with a common characteristic…
Welcome to the City of Adrian Michigan
A city of arts, parks, culture and innovation.Adrian is an all-around great place for adults to live and children to grow up; with its elite schools and its thriving cultural scene, including the historic Croswell Opera House.
Adrian is the county seat of Lenawee County and home to Adrian College, Siena Heights University and Jackson College. We are located within convenient driving distance of Detroit, Ann Arbor and Toledo.
West Maple Ave will be closed to thru traffic between N. Main St and W. Maumee St beginning Friday July 20, 2018. This closure is anticipated to last into early November as contractors work on the grant funded Maple Ave Sewer Replacement and Paving Project....
- Current Agenda
- Commission Meeting Audio Recordings
- Engage Adrian Mobile App
- Boards and Commissions: Openings
- City Services Brochure
- Contact Your City Commission
- Contact Department Head
- NEW! 2017 Water Quality Report
- Online Payments
- Strategic Plan
- NEW! Medical Marihuana Facilities Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Report An Issue
- Connecting Lenawee Plan
- Title VI Non-Discrimination Plan
- FY2017-18 Expenditure Budget
- FY2017-18 Revenue Budget
- Public Act 202 of 2017 Pension Report
- Public Act 202 of 2017 Health Care (OPEB) Report
Sign Up To Receive Text Updates From the City of Adrian
The City of Adrian Video Tour
Ashlee Hill of Adrian is the winner of the City of Adrian Video Contest sponsored by RE/MAX Main Street Realty.