The Adrian Zoning Board of Appeals will meet on Tuesday, December 3, 2019 at 6:30pm in the City Chambers
Automatic Bill Payment
Make your Utility Bill Paying Convenient! No checks to write, no postage to pay, no more monthly trips to pay your bill in person! Whether you’re away on a trip or sick at home, your water bill will be paid. All you have to do is make sure there is enough money in your account to cover the bill, and record the payments in your records. With our Automatic Bill Payment, you can keep control of your water bill payments. You’ll continue to receive a monthly billing statement with a notation stating “Do Not Pay, Auto Pay”. Your payment will automatically be deducted from your account on the due date.
Q: How long does it take to get on the plan?
- Depending on when you sign up, most accounts will be converted with 30 days. You should continue to pay normally until you are notified on your utility statement.
Q: What if I have a question concerning the amount of my water bill?
- You should call the Utilities Department ten days prior to the due date of your bill. We will see that your account is not debited until your question is satisfactorily answered.
Q: What if there isn’t enough money in my account?
- You should have enough time to deposit money into your account, as the deduction does not take place until the due date of your bill. If there are insufficient funds, it will be treated just like a non-sufficient fund check, and a charge will be made against the account.
Q: Can I withdraw from the program?
- Yes. You should notify the Utilities Department in writing to discontinue the service.
Q: How do I sign up?
- Just complete the enrollment form and attach a checking account deposit slip or voided check and return the form to us. You can mail in the form with your utility bill or bring it to the Utilities Office at City Hall.
To open an Automatic Payment Plan fill in the application and send it to us, or call one of our Customer Service Representatives at 264-4821 to request an application.