The Local Development Finance Authority of the Cities of Adrian and Tecumseh will hold a meeting at
Citizen participation in the electoral process is critical to the health of our Democracy. Do your part: Register and Vote!
Before you can vote in any election, you must register. Once you have registered you may exercise your right to vote, either by appearing at the polls or obtaining an Absentee voter ballot. Here are the procedures for registering to vote and participating in federal, state, county, city & school elections in the State of Michigan.
- To register to vote you must be . . .
- a U.S. citizen
- at least 18 years of age by election day
- A resident of Michigan and the city or township where you are applying to register to vote. (You must be registered to vote at least 30 days before the election, so keep that in mind if you are registering with the intention of voting in an upcoming election.)
- disabled as defined by state law
- 60 years of age or older
- temporarily residing overseas
Note: You may also register to vote at the same time you renew your driver’s license by mail. Eligible drivers receive a voter registration application in the mail with their driver’s license renewal information.
It is very important that you sign all applications before mailing. Please mail any Voter Registration or Federal Application Forms to the City of Adrian, City Clerk, 135 E. Maumee St., Adrian Michigan 49221 or fax it to: 517-264-8016 to the attention of the City Clerk.