The City of Adrian Utilities Department is located on the first floor of the City Hall Building located at
135 E. Maumee Street in downtown Adrian next to the historic Croswell Opera House.
The Utilities Department is open for walk-in customers:
Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm
- New water and sewer service
- Termination of service
- Bill payment
- Payment agreements
- Account information
- Beginning Service
- Service Address
- Drivers License
- Previous Address
- Home Phone
- Business and/or Cell phone
- Date of Birth
- Names of Adults living in household
- Number of household occupants
- Landlord/tenant information
Appointments to turn on the water are completed by the following business day.
It works like this: We send a copy of the bill to you so you can check it and keep it for your records. The bill is electronically sent to your bank on the due date and will automatically be paid from your account.
There is no fee for this service either by your bank or the Utilities Department. The plan includes the following advantages:
- Saves time and postage.
- Eliminates check writing.
- Ensures that your bill will be paid on time.
- Provides ample prior notice before your bill is deducted.
Click here for more information about opening an Automatic Payment Plan application or call one of our Customer Service Representatives at 264-4821 to request an application.