Community is defined in the Merriam-Webster dictionary as a group of people with a common characteristic…
A snow emergency is declared by the City Administrator to allow for special parking restrictions. When the snow emergency is declared, the parking or standing of a motor vehicle is prohibited. This includes vehicles with on-street parking permits.
Even where street parking is normally permitted during the day, the snow emergency will restrict that parking to allow for city service and emergency vehicles to maintain access. Any vehicle that is in violation may be ticketed or towed.
Residents will be alerted to a snow emergency via:
- Adriancity.com (city website),
- local media including WLEN and the Daily Telegram,
- facebook (City of Adrian),
- twitter (@AdrianMI),
- city e-newsletter (to sign up scroll to the bottom of the screen and enter your email address on the right side),
- a notice will also be posted on AdrianFixIt.