Traffic Reports and Tickets
If you have been involved in a traffic crash in the City of Adrian and would like to obtain a copy of that report, you may do so in person, by mail or online accident reports can be obtained at www.authorizetransaction.com. All traffic crash reports are $10.00. You may obtain a copy of your traffic crash report Monday through Friday, between 7:30am and 4:00pm, at the Adrian City Police Department. Please call our Records Department at 517-264-4808 to make sure your report is ready.
If you are requesting a copy of your traffic crash report by mail, please include the following:
- Incident Number (if you have it)
- Driver’s Name
- Date and Location of the Traffic Crash
- Name of Requestor and Date of Request
- Return Mailing Address
- Payment ($10.00 Fee for Accident Reports)
Reports will be returned to you in a prompt and timely manner. Please mail your requests to the:
Adrian City Police Department
Att: Accident Records
155 E. Maumee St.
Adrian, MI 49221
*Do not use this form if the crash involves any of the following:
(Dial 9-1-1 to have a Police Officer dispatched to investigate if ANY apply)
- The Driver of either vehicle is under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- The collision involves reckless driving.
- Personal injuries occurred.
- The collision occurred on a public street.
- The license plate number of a hit and run vehicle was obtained.