Community is defined in the Merriam-Webster dictionary as a group of people with a common characteristic…
The July First Friday event is tonight from 5pm-8pm – S. Main from Church to Maumee, N. Main from Maumee to Toledo will close at 3pm, and the 4 corners intersection will close at 5pm. All streets will reopen at 8pm.
– Christmas Parade – line up at 6:30 in the Pavilion on Toledo Street, parade starts at 7pm.
– “Soft” snowball fight at First Presbyterian Church of Adrian
– Cookie decorating at Numazu Delights
– Snow Sister Princesses at Craft Handmade
– 29 different participating locations on South Main, North Main, East & West Maumee, Church, Winter and Front!
– Live music and DJs in 5 different locations.
– Beginning of the Pet Supply Collection to benefit the Lenawee Humane Society, the collection will last through July and cullminate at the August First Friday – Dog Days of Summer, sponsored by The Wagley Group. Bring donations and drop them off at participating merchants!
– Adrian Cruise In – this month’s car show will be on South and North Main, featuring live music and the Celebrity Fan Belt Toss – Jack Welsh Lenawee County Sheriff vs. Adrian Police Department Chief Vince Emrick.